Whitney Does Lubbock (not like that...sick.)

You can take the girl outta' Austin, but you can never take Austin outta' the girl
.

we're texas. what started here, changed my world.

we're texas. what started here, changed my world.

may the force be with you...always

may the force be with you...always
outside my new apt.

My Boo...yawning

My Boo...yawning

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ok....let me just start out by saying how disappointed i was to find that none of you lovely ladies whom i love and adore have written about our utterly amazing and life-defining reunion in the great LBK. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Although i do love learning about all of the new developments with the love lives i'm missing out on, i am pretty self-absorbed and wanted to hear about how great my apartment was and how much you really just want to live with me now!!! (jk, jk....sort of). But if i do say so myself....the reunion was so great that there are no words to describe it except "may the force be with you....always." i'm not much for writing, so i dont have much else to say. i love you all and miss you more than you know. im so excited for all of the things that are happening in all of your lives and am so sad i cant be there in person to share it with you. but just remember....im probably bored in lubbock while i pretend to find a job and search for my baby eli so you should definitely call me ANYTIME. oh and yeah...in case you were wondering, i still havent even signed up for the GRE. are you really surprised? i know you're not....so dont even act like you are. so that means, maybe i wont go to grad school after all! who knows!! maybe i can get in by the last deadline. which i hope actually exists. i might have just made that up.

6 comments:

Ivy said...

hahaha you make me laugh whit whit. i miss you dearly! have you not found eli yet for real? nutty girl. youll find him/her soon! well grad school shmad school - you prob dont even need it. ps ive been realizing how hard its going to be to go back to school after having spent the last month doing absolutely nothing.. sigh.

i miss you i miss you.
<3

Heather said...

Just to follow up on Ivy's comment...the whole getting back into to school is hard! Last semester was a breeze, I feel like I am learning how to study all over again in Nursing school! Enjoy your time off!

April said...

haven't signed up for the GRE! you crazy girl. doesn't it take like 5 weeks to get your score back? I'm so glad you ladies had an amazing reunion! i'm jealous :) come back to austin any time!

L-Kat said...

HA, the reason we didn't write about it is because we were there silly - 3 people who read it knew everything that went on anyways. but i agree...THERE ARE NO WORDS. force. secrets. love. that's a summary. i'm glad i got to chat with you...but call me back and dish! love.

Ivy said...

i changed my thing to ivyjanitxza.blogspot.com so you have to change the link in your profile yo.

Shivonne said...

ummm i'm so sorry i didn't talk about our reunion, but i try not to think about that time period too much. it was too perfect, too easy, too wonderful, too right. who woulda thunk lubbock would be one of the best times of my life? you girls make anywhere my favorite place on earth. i hope you are having fun, not stressing too much about the job and ss card situation, and are spending TONS of time spoiling eli. i love you muchly!

Lubbock

Lubbock
Yeah so Lubbock is dry, soo...i'll be joining the thousands of tech students on the journey out to "The Strip" for any beverages that I may require. Make no mistake--this place is in the middle of nowhere!