Whitney Does Lubbock (not like that...sick.)

You can take the girl outta' Austin, but you can never take Austin outta' the girl
.

we're texas. what started here, changed my world.

we're texas. what started here, changed my world.

may the force be with you...always

may the force be with you...always
outside my new apt.

My Boo...yawning

My Boo...yawning

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ok..ok. Here it is. Whitney's late (yet much anticipated) first blog!

So, here it is ladies and gentlemen (well I guess just ladies). The highly anticipated first post that many of you have been urging me to write. I wish I could write all sophisticated-like, but as you all know, I'm that farthest thing from sophisticated there is. Well, pretty much, I've just been hanging out in the other A-TX. The sucky one where none of my friends live with nothing to do. Wait, well Shivonne lives here for now...but she's lame-o and works 24-7!! Haha..I still love you, Shivontee. Anywho...it's been really weird trying to get used to the idea that in 2 weeks I'll be moving to a new city, but it won't be Austin. I won't get to call any one of y'all to come hang out and distract you from the other things in your life you should be doing. I was always really good at that. Maybe I'll find some new friends to do that for, but we all know they would never compare to y'all. That's what sucks the most about this whole experience- I feel like I already found the best friends possible. Where is there to go from here? But...I'm going to stay positive and say only UP! Now we can just have amazing reunion parties and be all grown-up and stuff. Well...now to the fun part that I'm sure many of you have been wondering about (well that is if you are an avid facebooker like myself). SO....according to facebook, Bryson and I are no longer in a relationship. Ironic, should we say? Yeah...that's what I thought. I decide to move to Lubbock to be closer to that little guy, and then we decide to take a break and step back. Wow...Lubbock here I come! But, with that said, I'm going into this knowing that (in some of Bryson's words) God would not open all of the doors so easily for me to be in Lubbock just so that I could feel like they were being shut so abruptly. I'm just trying not to get too upset about it yet until I move there and we have some time to get everything back in order. The whole last semester leading up to my graduation really put a strain on our relationship (Shivonne could attest to that one). It was a whole long, complicated process getting to where we are now, and I will tell you all later once we are together in person. But...I guess that is all for now. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and have an even better New Year! For me, that's just what it will be-- a completely new (and overwhelmingly different) new year. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Ivy said...

nine days till you.
we're in single digits!

L-Kat said...

i'm so excited!
and i just can't hide it!
cause i know
i know
i know
i know
I'M GONNA SEE YOU SOON!!
in Lubby!
i miss you.

Ivy said...

ok. i HATE being out of the loop. what the hell is going on with you! i hate phone tag! im calling you now.

i love you.
4 days.

Lubbock

Lubbock
Yeah so Lubbock is dry, soo...i'll be joining the thousands of tech students on the journey out to "The Strip" for any beverages that I may require. Make no mistake--this place is in the middle of nowhere!